FUTURE BUILDINGS / 48-54 DIGITAL DRIVE
Consisting of a low rise tower of 14 levels and a high rise tower of 17 levels sitting on an 8 level carpark podium. Both towers contain a mix of one and two bedroom apartments and the overal complex has:
- 108 apartments in the low rise tower
- 153 apartments in the high rise tower
- 406 car parking spaces
- 4 retail spaces at ground level
- The ‘Aerofoil Apartments’ have been designed by SJB Architects to reference the hull forms found in the nearby Victoria Harbour marina.
- This outstanding complex takes full advantage of the fan shape of this prominent site to maximise views to the Melbourne city skyline, flagstaff Gardens, Royal Park and Victoria Harbour.
- A recreation park at the front door, convenience retail and café outlets coupled with two further elevated terraces provide a unique range of outdoor recreation spaces for the enjoyment of residents.
- Together with the adjacent Altus building, the 'Aerofoil Apartments’ stand at the northern gateway to one of the world’s most liveable cities, and are situated harbour-side in Melbourne’s dynamic and ever evolving Docklands.
- The ‘Aerofoil Apartments’ offer unparalleled access to world-class sporting venues, key business centres and distinctive lifestyle attractions along seven kilometres of waterfront.