FUTURE BUILDINGS / 1000 LATROBE STREET
This proposed 21 level building directly opposite Etihad Stadium on an ‘in-fill’ site between 1010 La Trobe Street and the new Melbourne Water headquarters at 990 La Trobe Street has a current planning permit for an office building with a NLA of approximately 33,000m².
Other features of the building include:
- 1,135m² of retail/commercial space at Ground and Lower Ground levels;
- Parking for 460 vehicles over 5 levels;
- Parking for 27 motorcycles - dispersed across parking levels;
- Space for 169 bicycles with associated change rooms, lockers and toilets at Lower Ground level;
- Large floor plates of approximately 2,350m² NLA;
- 4 low rise and 6 high rise destination control lifts;
- A dedicated goods lift accessing all levels of the building;
- 2 dedicated carpark lifts accessing Ground Level lobby only and security control;
- A large Ground Level lobby with provision for multiple tenancies;
- North facing external terrace off dedicated cafe/restaurant spaces.